Please note our expectations regarding your order. We ship only to addresses in the continental United States. International customers can order from Amazon.com
(1) We will email you an order confirmation. We will process and fulfill your order as soon as possible after payment is received. Orders for digital products enable fulfillment by you almost immediately. You are responsible for taking action to successfully complete fulfillment.
(2) We ship via USPS Media Mail to the continental United States only. According to USPS, delivery should occur within 10 days from the date of shipment. We will send an email when shipment occurs.
(3) We are not responsible for deliveries by the carrier. It is your responsibility to ensure the ship-to address you give us is correct. For digital products, we enable more than one download to overcome intervening circumstances beyond your control; but multiple download attempts will be blocked. Files from a digital order become your responsibility upon download. (Normally, your file will download to a default location -- usually a "Download" folder -- or one that you specify.)
(4) Bulk orders of books will be shipped in multiple books per container depending on the size and quantity.
Regarding returns and refunds:
Books and bookmarks are not eligible for return or refund.
Refunds may be 'partial' or 'complete' depending on circumstances; refunds are made to the source of payment.
(1) We will email you an order confirmation.
(2) You can download your eBook (PDF or ePub) at the time you place your order. An email will also be sent with a download link. We suggest you save the email in the event you need to download the file again. Note that the number of downloads is limited.
(3) By choosing a digital format you assume responsibility for chosing the proper format for your device, and for retaining the file on the device of your choice. We recommend that you download to the device you intend to use when reading the eBook. Transferring (i.e. moving, not "copying") the file to another device that you own is permitted, but you are responsible for the transfer.
(4) We do not provide support assistance for utilizing a digital format (PDF or ePub). By ordering a digital format, you are acknowledging your responsibility for downloading and utlizing the file.
(5) Just as with printed versions, an eBook version is copyrighted material. Your digital purchase entitles you to obtain a copy of the content in the form of a PDF or ePub file, but does not transfer ownership of the content to you.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Emmaus Way LLC at any time.